Subject: Proposal for Business Partnership in Antique Design Venture

 Subject: Proposal for Business Partnership in Antique Design Venture

furniture


Dear  All every one,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Muhammad Amjad, and I am an antique designer with a passion for preserving and showcasing the beauty of historical artifacts. I am reaching out to discuss a potential business partnership opportunity that I believe aligns with your interests and expertise.
I am currently seeking a business partner who shares my enthusiasm for antique design and has the necessary resources and skills to support the growth of our venture. Specifically, I am looking for a partner who can assist with securing a visa and accommodation, as well as contribute to the business operations.
In return for your support, I am prepared to offer a significant stake of 60% in the business. Your involvement would not only be instrumental in establishing our presence in the market but also in ensuring our success through your valuable contributions.
I am eager to discuss this opportunity further and explore how we can collaborate to bring our shared vision to life. Please let me know a convenient time for you to discuss this proposal in more detail.

Thank you for considering this partnership opportunity. I look forward to your positive response.

Best regards,


Muhammad Amjad

Contact: Call and wats app +923003505066

woodworkar99@gmail.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments